Turbine is a nasal stent clinically proven to increase airflow, on average by 38%*
It is worn by professionals including 2016, 2015, 2013 Tour De France winner Chris Froome, pro triathletes Luke Bell and Annabel Luxford, and has also been seen on Olympians including Sir Steven Redgrave, Jack Bobridge and Shannon Rowbury.
- Provides you with an INSTANT feeling of increased airflow.
- Makes breathing easier when the going gets tough.
- Aids in improving sleep quality and recovery.
- Supports some breathing difficulties related to obstructed nasal passages.
- It’s drug free.
- Acts as a bio-feedback tool so you remember to breathe efficiently.
- Crafted from ultra soft medical grade polymers and fits comfortably, in the nose.
- Reusable – up to ten uses per Turbine.
- Patented dilation technology means you achieve a totally customisable, anatomical fit.
- There are three different sizes available.
- May alleviate congestion.
“Great piece of equipment. Less energy and distraction with breathing means I can use more energy in other important parts of my riding, like focussing on power, cadence and keeping my head in the game.” – Chris Froome